Cybersecurity is one of the most promising industries with huge growth and potential. At Muninn we work with the newest technologies within cybersecurity and AI. We are an innovative Danish tech company that sell our cybersecurity software products globally. But first and foremost, we are a fun group of people who are skilled and passionate about cybersecurity 🚀
As a graphic designer intern, you will be a part of the marketing team. You will be responsible for implementing and guiding the look and feel of Muninn. You will work closely with our very skilled and experienced Senior Visual Designer and the rest of the marketing team. We’re looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated, and self-driven graphic design intern to help us bring our brand and marketing campaigns to the next level.
What you will do:
We don't expect you to have previous working experience, but that you are eager to develop yourself and learn quickly.
- Help evolve our brand identity while ensuring consistency across all digital channels.
- Plan, create and execute content and campaigns for our digital channels.
- Work collaboratively and closely with our creative team to ensure flair and innovation.
- Contribute to UX/UI analysis, content design and development of our new website
Skills & requirements:
We imagine that you are studying Multimedia design or similar related creative fields.
- You are fluent in English, Danish is a plus.
- You have experience (from your studies) with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. It is a plus if you know Adobe AfterEffects.
- Experience with video creation, editing or animation is a plus.
- You can work independently and feel comfortable structuring your own time with little oversight.
- You are eager to learn, open to new ideas and always up to date with the latest trends, and you can add critical thinker to this as well.
- You possess them spirit and strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Brand new office, light and modern, conveniently located by Lyngby station.
- Flexible working hours
- Ambitious work environment
- Quality lunch and coffee (we provide lunch)
- Social events
- A unique opportunity to learn from an experienced and highly skilled marketing team
This is an unpaid internship, but we will provide opportunities for you to gain valuable experience, expand your portfolio, and learn from experienced designers.
If you are passionate about graphic design and are looking for an opportunity to gain practical experience in a professional environment, please send your CV in Danish or English, as soon as possible. We continuously evaluate incoming applications. For any questions, kindly call our Chief People & Culture Officer Regitze Gerlach Fabricius on +45 40237774.
Muninn specializes in developing innovative network threat detection and response systems. With the latest advancements in artificial intelligence and machine learning our systems can detect cyber threats in near real time by looking for suspicious anomalies in computer networks. Based on strong experience in developing durable and high performing enterprise IT and cyber security solutions coupled with cutting edge AI, Muninn brings a new breed of efficient network sensors with real time data analysis to the market.
Muninn ApS is a privately owned company based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Muninn is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply regardless of race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All offers of employment are subject to candidates successfully completing criminal background checks.